Beginning January 1st, 2013 several laws are projected to change. Unless congress acts to change these laws, millions of people will be affected — please note:
• The 2012 federal gift tax exemption of $5.12 Million is scheduled to return to $1 million in 2013. (smartmoney.com, 5/23/2012)
• The 2012 highest estate tax rate of 35% climbs to 55% in 2013 (Forbes, 1/9/2012)
• Long term capital gains tax from 15% to 20% (Wallstreet Journal, 9/15/2012)
You are invited to a special event where you will learn
potential strategies designed to reduce the impact
of these projected tax changes on your assets.
Here's a sneak preview of what you will learn:
• What these changes mean and how they will impact you and your loved ones
• Why a gift strategy may be right for you
• How to take advantage of the window you have to plan for your estate
Sponsored By: Atlantic Financial Services
Refreshments will be served
|Speakers||Al Klager President - Atlantic Financial Services|
|Todd Heckman, CLU, CHFC, CFP®, AEP®, MSFS|
- President, Estate Planning Advisors, Inc.*
Location: 1 United Bank - Citrus Financial Center
Corner of 17th Street & Indian River Blvd.,
Board Room (1st Floor) - Use East Entrance of the Bank
Wed Nov. 7th & Thur Nov. 8th 10AM
Tues Nov. 13th & Wed Nov. 14th 10AM
Reserved Seating Only
Offices Located In Indian River & Martin Counties
"This workshop is recommended for estates of $ 1 million or more. This material has been prepared for an informational workshop and insurance sales presentation. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice. Please consult with a professional specializing in these areas regarding the applicability of this information to your situation."
This seminar/insurance sales presentation is designed to provide general information on the subjects covered. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, it is not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Atlantic Financial Services, and their representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Encourage your clients to consult their tax advisor or attorney.
*The information and view presented by Todd Heckmann are his own and believed to be reliable, however Atlantic Financial Services is not responsible for the accuracy of the materials presented by the speaker. Atlantic Financial Services and Todd Heckman are not affiliated.